Monday, July 20, 2009

It's a BABY!

This is our first post, but I figured I would start off with something good... It's a baby! With tiny little legs and arms and the biggest head ever! But wonderful regardless. We just got home from my first OB appointment about an hour ago, and I'm still in shock. I can't believe there's a baby in there! It's unbelievable. I'm just so excited! It's such a relief to finally see and hear everything! We'll mail some pictures as soon as we can get copies made. Here's a picture of one of the pictures though. We love and miss you guys! Enjoy (:



1 comment:

  1. We can already tell that we are going to have a beautiful grandchild! How exciting to get to see him or her, and a great relief to know all is going well. Keep taking good care of yourself and the baby! Dad and Karen

    ReplyDelete