Wednesday, October 7, 2009

OHIO!

So we made it home to Ohio on Sunday and have just been relaxing and enjoying it so far. We have lots of plans to see family and friends but if anyone else out there wants to get together just let me know! We'll be here for another week and a half (:


How far along: 24 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yep. All the time. I just got a whole bunch of new ones yesterday at the mall with Karen (: I can still wear some of my shirts and sweatpants though.
Stretch marks? A few. None on my belly though. Zach has been rubbing cream on my belly at night though.
Sleep: Surprisingly I'm back on a much normal sleep schedule. I've been waking up before noon every day.
Best moment this week: Coming home and seeing everyone!
Movement: I'm feeling  a lot more on the outside. And seeing a lot more on the outside.
Food cravings: Cici's Pizza and cake
Gender: Boy
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out? Its totally starting to pop out ):
What I miss: Sushi. Being able to wear my wedding rings every day. 
What I am looking forward to: Going to the football game Friday, seeing my family this weekend and eating baby shower cake.
Weekly wisdom: I got nothin
Milestones: As of this week Bean has a higher chance of surviving outside of my belly if (God forbid) he is born early.

No comments:

Post a Comment