Saturday, September 19, 2009

21 weeks and some change!

How far along: 21 weeks and 4 (?) days
Maternity clothes? I can wear a lot of my old shirts, and some of my old pants/shorts if I rubberband the button... Its a stretch with the pants though. I like my fatty pants though. They are super comfy (: And the shirts make my belly look bigger!
Stretch marks? Not yet. Thank God!
Sleep: I sleep really late during the day because I'm having trouble sleeping at night and getting to sleep at bedtime.
Best moment this week: Watching my tummy move with the baby
Movement: Plenty (:
Food cravings: Dr. Pepper, FaveREDS starburst. I'm getting really exciting for the food we get to eat in Ohio though!
Gender: Its a boy!
Labor signs: Nope. I have had some BH but nothing serious. Hopefully it stays that way.
Belly button in or out? In. But Zach doesn't miss a chance to tell me it is changing. He says he can see the bottom of it. Booo!
What I miss: Feeling good. And not being tired, nauseous, headachey. And sushi. 
What I am looking forward to: Baby-wise: Getting bigger. Life-wise: Going home for a few weeks!
Weekly wisdom: The naval hospital is a pain in the butt.
Milestones: I'm past the halfway mark! He's growing so fast!


I've been pestering Zach to take a new belly picture, so I'll get him to do that and post a new picture up here by tomorrow night! 2 weeks until we are on our way home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment