Friday, September 11, 2009

This thing!

So before I get into my little update let me say that this thing is so confusing! If you notice, I changed my background-layout thing and I swear to you it took me over an hour. Its not like I actually made it myself either. I found a website that has super adorable background-layouts and all I had to do was copy and paste the code into a box like the directions told me. Still took me over an hour. And don't even ask me how long it takes me to post pictures. My last update with the 4 DIFFERENT PICTURES took me almost 20 minutes. There are some things that don't mesh well with me and technology is one of them. I'm lost when it comes to this stuff! 
BUT! I have another update for you all. Jaws are probably dropping as you all read this. THREE updates in one week? And PICTURES too? It must be a mistake. No. Its not. And here's another picture to prove it! Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come (:


There he is! (And he's still a he!) This picture was taken yesterday at my ultrasound. Let me say: this boy LOVES the camera. He let the tech get all of her measurements and was great about showing EVERYTHING off. He had his little legs wide open and kept on flashing his goods so he could be sure we knew. He gave us some adorable little poses and waved his arms and legs arounda ton! Everything looks great! He's growing so much. They couldn't measure his length this visit, but the tech estimated him to be about 11 oz and she said he was probably about the size of a banana. She also told me I have an anterior placenta (its between my tummy and the baby) so the placenta is absorbing a bunch of kicks, but I am absolutely still feeling plenty! Over the past few days Zach has been able to feel them too, which I think makes him a little more excited about the baby. Up until now it has been a little hard to believe that I was actually pregnant, but now with my growing belly and the kicky little guy who has taken up residence in there, there is no doubt for either of us!

So everything is going well and I can't wait to come home for a while. I've been counting down all summer long! Its so hot and dry here. It will defnitely be a nice change to see some clouds and rain. I'm praying that I'll have to wear pants and a jacket. I never in my life thought I would feel that way...! We'll have lots of pictures and hopefully plenty of belly to show you all when we're home! Let me know if you want to get together while we're in town! I would love to see as many people as possible!

<3

1 comment:

  1. He's beautiful! And you look great! It is so fun to get to see you as you "grow". Your dad requested more pictures with your belly and your face! He obviously misses seeing HIS baby! Love, Dad and Karen

    ReplyDelete